Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj!
Jeśli masz jakieś pytanie. Wejdź i zadaj. Nie krępuj się.

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

didnt have much time to dwell

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna -> Historie z życia wzięte
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
Pomoc zaawansowana
Pomoc zaawansowana

PostWysłany: Sro Paź 30, 2019 09:29    Temat postu: didnt have much time to dwell Odpowiedz z cytatem

YORK, England -- British sprinter Mark Cavendish pulled out of the Tour de France on Sunday with a serious shoulder injury likely to require surgery. Cavendish, with his arm in a sling underneath his sweatshirt, said outside the team bus before the start of the second stage that he was "absolutely devastated." The 29-year-old sprinter known as the "Manx Missile" had made the Tour his main goal this season but saw his hopes of winning his first yellow jersey disappear on Saturday when he hit the ground near the finish of the first stage in his mothers hometown of Harrogate. Cavendish, who took responsibility for the crash after taking Australian Simon Gerrans down with him, was diagnosed with a separated shoulder. "Normally, I bounce well when I crash," Cavendish said at York racecourse. "I assessed my body yesterday and for the first time in my career I knew something was wrong. I really had this little bit of optimism that I might be OK this morning but its just impossible." Cavendish will undergo a MRI in Manchester on Monday night that will determine whether he needs surgery on his shoulder. One of the most successful sprinters in the history of the race, Cavendish has won 25 Tour stages. The last time he retired from cyclings showpiece event was in 2008 when he left the race early to get ready for the Beijing Olympics. Cavendishs team doctor Helge Riepenhof said its likely the sprinter will need surgery that will sideline him for about six weeks, likely ruling him out for the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow from July 23-Aug. 3. "Its a serious injury but he can recover well and it should not affect his future performances," Riepenhof said. "He is really sad because he wanted to show that he was ready to win a stage in his home country. He wanted to race but he cant." Cavendishs maiden ride in the Tour in 2007, when the race started in London, was also marred by crashes that led to his early exit. "It could be worse for me," the Omega Pharma Quick-Step rider said. "Ive got friends who have come back from Afghanistan with the armed forces. My friend Josh is a double amputee on his legs and missing his right arm. He just sent me a message joking saying Ive got a spare arm for you." Custom Nike New York Yankees Jerseys . The Miami Heat star tops the leagues global list of top-selling jerseys for the 2012-13 season, edging Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls, Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers, Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder and James Heat teammate Dwyane Wade for the No. Custom Nike Atlanta Braves Jerseys . -- New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman has no concerns about the health of shortstop Derek Jeter, who was limited to 17 games last season due to leg injuries. https://www.customnikebaseballjerseys.com/271n-custom-nike-minnesota-twins-jerseys-baseball.html . 11 Ana Ivanovic and American Sloane Stephens, and former world No. Cheap Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys .Kessy tried to show what he can do playing left wing for the Oilers in 5-0 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday in pre-season action. Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys Online . CEO Steve Koonin on Tuesday told the Hawks flagship radio station that he made the decision to discipline Ferry but allowed him to keep his job managing the team. He did not say what the punishment was, but noted that he relied on a law firms three-month investigation of Ferry and him describing Deng as someone who has a little African in him.Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers didnt open their season how many anticipated. But they didnt have much time to dwell on Thursdays disappointing home opener, and that showed with a hard-fought overtime victory against a division rival on Friday. James scored 36 points with eight rebounds to lead Cleveland to a 114-108 win over the Chicago Bulls in the first installment of what proves to be a heated rivalry between the two teams. Tristan Thompson deposited 16 pointss with 13 rebounds -- 12 coming on the offensive glass -- and Kevin Love contibuted a 16-point, 16-rebound double- double for the Cavs, who were 2-8 over their last 10 in Chicago.dddddddddddd Kyrie Irving totaled 23 points in the win. Derrick Rose and Kirk Hinrich each scored 20 points for the Bulls, but Rose left the game late in the third with a sprained left ankle and did not return to the contest. Pau Gasol netted 15 points with nine boards and Mike Dunleavy added 14 points in the setback. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Paź 30, 2019 09:29    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna -> Historie z życia wzięte Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: