Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj!
Jeśli masz jakieś pytanie. Wejdź i zadaj. Nie krępuj się.

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

a sellout crowd at Marine Messe. His 99.84 poin

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna -> Historie z życia wzięte
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bellroll33
Pomoc zaawansowana
Pomoc zaawansowana

PostWysłany: Sro Maj 15, 2019 04:49    Temat postu: a sellout crowd at Marine Messe. His 99.84 poin Odpowiedz z cytatem

St. Paul, MN (SportsNetwork.com) - Sergei Bobrovsky stopped 25 shots to help the Columbus Blue Jackets to a 3-1 win over the Minnesota Wild on Monday. James Wisniewski had a goal and two assists, while Scott Hartnell added a goal and an assist for the Blue Jackets, who have won their past two. Brandon Dubinsky also scored in the win. It seems like when we stick with it, we get results, said Dubinsky. Weve got to find a way to keep climbing. Zach Parise had the only goal of the game for the Wild, who had a two-game winning streak snapped. Devan Dubnyk allowed all three goals on 23 shots in the loss. Im always a big believer in that you have to put pucks on the net if you want to score, said Minnesota head coach Mike Yeo. Weve got the bodies to create traffic and generate secondary opportunities, and we didnt have much of that tonight. The Blue Jackets took a 2-1 lead 5:35 into the third on the power play as Nick Folignos pass from the right side of the net found Wisniewski in front and he snapped it in for his fifth of the season. Columbus sealed the win with 3:03 to play when Wisniewskis wrister from the right point was tipped in by Hartnell. Bobrovsky made nine saves in the final period to hold on for the win. Columbus drew first blood at 7:57 of the first period as Wisniewski sent a lead pass for Dubinsky, who beat Dubnyk with a wrister for his third goal of the season. Minnesota tied the game on the power play with 1:17 to play in the opening frame as Mikko Koivu sent a hard shot on net from the high slot that Parise tipped in. The Wild had a chance to tie the game in the second when Parise was awarded a penalty shot at 9:02, but his shot was stopped by Bobrovsky and the game was tied going into the third. Game Notes Columbus plays in Winnipeg on Wednesday ... Minnesota plays in Detroit on Tuesday ... Columbus was 1-for-2 on the power play, while Minnesota was 1- for-4. Cheap New Orleans Saints Jerseys . The whole deflation of New England Patriots footballs is like a murder mystery without the violence or significance. On one side, this is a ridiculous issue. Erik McCoy Jersey . Goins is the early favourite to win the starting job at second base. Pillar is an outsider to secure a role off the bench, which becomes an even more difficult spot to win if the number of back up jobs is reduced by one. That happens if the Blue Jays decide to start the season with an eight man bullpen. http://www.cheapsaintsjerseyselite.com/ . Patrick Deslisle-Houde and David Rose each scored in the second to give the fourth-seeded Redmen a 3-1 lead after Jean-Philippe Mathieu scored in the first. Cheap Saints Jerseys . TSN 1290s coverage begins with Hustler & Lawless at 3pm. Rick Ralph hosts the Official Jets Pre-game Show at 5pm. Wholesale Saints Jerseys . Siddikur, who led on all four days and took a four-stroke lead going into the final day, bogeyed four out of six holes starting at the sixth and continued a forgettable last round in which he returned a three-over 75 to finish with a 14-under 274.FUKUOKA, Japan - Yuzuru Hanyu of Japan beat three-time world champion Patrick Chan of Canada with a record score to lead the short program at the Grand Prix Final on Thursday. Skating to "Parisian Walkways," Hanyu opened with a quad toe-loop and hit all his other jumps to the delight of a sellout crowd at Marine Messe. His 99.84 points surpassed the previous high of 98.52 by Chan at the Trophee Bompard last month. "I was surprised when I saw the score," Hanyu said. "All my jumps were very good. I lost a bit of concentration near the end and need to improve that but now I have to focus on the free skate." Chan hit his opening quad toe-loop, triple toe-loop combination but touched the ice on the landing of his triple axel and doubled a planned triple lutz to finish with 87.47. "Im not super happy with how I skated," Chan said. "When you achieve close to pperfection like I did in Paris its hard to do it again.dddddddddddd. Tomorrow is a new day and the long program is where its won and where its lost so well see." Nobunari Oda, a late substitute for injured Japanese compatriot Daisuke Takahashi, finished third with 80.94. Mao Asada led after the womens short program with 72.36 points despite under-rotating her opening triple axel. "The judges saw it as under-rotated but I personally felt good about it," Asada said. "So I wont be worried about it going into the long program." Adelina Sotnikova, one of four Russian skaters in the field, was second with 68.38 followed by Ashley Wagner of the United States who had 68.14. The GP Final is the first and only event where most of the worlds top skaters will meet before the Sochi Olympics. The mens free skate and the ice dance short program are scheduled for Friday. Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Store Cyber Monday Jets Jerseys Cyber Monday Texans Jerseys Black Friday Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Store Black Friday Broncos Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Cheap Ravens Store Black Friday Steelers Jerseys Black Friday Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Store Cheap Eagles Store Black Friday Redskins Jerseys Falcons Jerseys Online Panthers Jerseys Online Authentic Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Black Friday 49ers Jerseys Black Friday Seahawks Jerseys Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys Black Friday Bears Jerseys Wholesale Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys Online Authentic Vikings Jerseys Cyber Monday Bengals Jerseys Cyber Monday Browns Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Maj 15, 2019 04:49    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama
Ważna osoba
Ważna osoba

PostWysłany: Czw Mar 04, 2021 15:03    Temat postu: Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Liczby Fibonacciego na rynku FOREX, czyli Harmonic Trading bez tajemnic
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Mar 04, 2021 15:03    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna -> Historie z życia wzięte Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: