Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj!
Jeśli masz jakieś pytanie. Wejdź i zadaj. Nie krępuj się.

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

To say Mike OSheas head coaching career has started

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna -> Historie z życia wzięte
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bellroll33
Pomoc zaawansowana
Pomoc zaawansowana

PostWysłany: Wto Cze 25, 2019 03:56    Temat postu: To say Mike OSheas head coaching career has started Odpowiedz z cytatem

To say Mike OSheas head coaching career has started out pretty well might be a bit of an understatement — going 5-1 out of the gate with a Blue Bombers club that struggled severely last season, having numerous new faces both on the sidelines and on the field, and leaving the offence in the hands of a young quarterback who came to town with less than a handful of professional starts. And while quarterback Drew Willys heroics executing the two-minute drill in Winnipegs Week 3 and Week 6 come-from-behind road victories in Montreal and Hamilton are a big reason why the Blue Bombers sit atop the league standings, the rookie head coach continues to work to instil a single mentality in his team — if they continue to work to get better every week, they will. "Theres reasons why we have won the games weve won, and theres reasons why theyve been closer than we may have liked them to be," said OShea in his first media session since his teams 27-26 victory over Hamilton. "Theres reasons why weve lost a game, so I think its just all based on fact. Were not conjuring something up here. Were looking at the facts of why we are where we are, presenting those facts and showing them how we can be better, because its all about growth. Its all about getting better and improving every week. I mean, thats a pretty simple formula — harder to execute, obviously — but a simple mindset from the coaching staff that were going to improve every week." "Its been easier to coach and correct the mistakes after wins, so its been good that way so far for us. But its never 5-1 or skin-of-your-teeth. Its not that. Its always that, whatever that is — a consistent approach from the coaching staff. Continuing to inspect the things that are important to us, that allow us to win." Win or lose, OShea is approaching his teams preparation every week in the same way regardless of the results in the rear view mirror. "I think the coaching staff is doing what it needs to do to ensure we are consistent through our preparation," he said. "Weve all agreed to coach (the players) hard, as people say, because I believe thats what they would want. Thats what they need. I think players still crave a certain amount of discipline. So if we can help them win more games by keeping that same sort of coaching style I think theyll appreciate it and theyll respond to it. So I think the way were going, the way weve gone so far and what weve done, from a coaching perspective, is the way well keep on going." But the early success begs the question; how good can the 2014 Winnipeg Blue Bombers be? "We want to play our best football right now, but hopefully our best right now pales in comparison to what our best will be at the end of the season," added OShea when asked about his team reaching a pinnacle come late-season. "But its not by design — were not thinking way in the future that we want to play our best football there. Were talking about playing our best football this week. And coaching them; correcting the mistakes along the way so that our best football is better week-in and week-out." "I think we still have a lot of room for growth, but to be where were at now I think its good so far, but theres still a lot of room to go." NOTES: Starting right guard Patrick Neufeld suffered a leg injury in the first quarter in Hamilton and was listed as doubtful to return to the game. OShea says theyll see how things shape up by the end of the week, but believes Neufelds chances of starting Thursday night are "promising" ... After missing last week with a foot injury, slotback Nick Moore remains day-to-day and will be re-assessed later in the week ... Fellow slotback Cory Watson, who has been out of the lineup since Week 1 with a hamstring injury, should begin practicing again this week but his imminent playing status remains far from certain ... Zach Anderson is also being monitored for an undisclosed injury suffered Thursday night. Cheap Cincinnati Reds Jerseys . -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him. Cheap MLB Jerseys . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. http://www.cheapredsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-joe-morgan-jersey . Abduraimova had not won a tour-level match since 2009 but was a wild-card entry in Tashkent and broke her opponent twice in each set to reach the second round. Second-seeded Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania advanced easily by beating Kateryna Kozlova of Ukraine 6-3, 6-1, while No. Cheap Johnny Bench Jersey . Reimer is winless (0-2-1) since returning from a six-week absence due to concussion-like symptoms. The Maple Leafs dropped a 4-2 decision to the hosting Washington Capitals on Friday. Cheap Tom Seaver Jersey . The Maple Leafs will play on the road for the first time this season after dropping home contests to Montreal and Pittsburgh to begin the campaign. After losing a one-goal decision to the Canadiens on Wednesday, they were bested 5-2 on Saturday by the Penguins.Anaheim, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Frederik Andersen stopped 21 shots to lead the Anaheim Ducks in a 2-1 win over the Edmonton Oilers in the opener of a home-and-home set. Ryan Kesler and Matt Beleskey each had a goal for the Ducks, who have ripped off five straight victories. Anaheim secured the victory a day after learning that star forward Corey Perry will be out 3-to-4 weeks with a sprained knee. He suffered the injury last Friday against Minnesota, and the team learned the extent of the injury on Tuesday. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins had the only goal of the game for the Oilers, who have lost 13 of their last 14 games. Viktor Fasth allowed both goals on 34 shots in the loss. Obviously close isnt good enough, said Nugent-Hopkins. We need to find a way to get that extra one at the right time, make that big play that gets us the lead. We have to find a way to do that. Close doesnt really cut it. These clubs will meet in Edmonton on Friday. Skating on the power play, the Ducks took a 1-0 lead 8:59 into the game. Rickard Rakell had the puck at the left point annd dished it down low for Kyle Palmieri, who quickly sent it to the slot to find Beleskey who was there to finish it off for his 14th of the season.dddddddddddd It was a great pass by Palmy and Raks made a great play down low, said Beleskey. If I get it between the [circles] I have to shoot it and hopefully score. Anaheim made it a 2-0 game halfway through the second as Hampus Lindholm sent a lead pass to Kesler, who skated in on a short break and snapped a wrister into the left corner for his 10th of the season. Just 53 seconds into the third, the Oilers made it a one-goal game when Nugent-Hopkins stole the puck in the slot and quickly wristed it home for his seventh of the year. Andersen was flawless from there, though, as he turned away seven shots in the third to help his team to the win. Game Notes Fridays game starts a five-game road trip for the Ducks ... Anaheim was 1- for-4 on the power play while Edmonton went 0-for-2 ... The Ducks have won eight of 10 and 17 of the last 21 meetings overall. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Cze 25, 2019 03:56    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama
Ważna osoba
Ważna osoba

PostWysłany: Czw Mar 04, 2021 08:29    Temat postu: Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Liczby Fibonacciego na rynku FOREX, czyli Harmonic Trading bez tajemnic
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Mar 04, 2021 08:29    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna -> Historie z życia wzięte Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: