Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj!
Jeśli masz jakieś pytanie. Wejdź i zadaj. Nie krępuj się.

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Ottawa Senators scout was thrilled to get to make some picks

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna -> Historie z życia wzięte
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bellroll33
Pomoc zaawansowana
Pomoc zaawansowana

PostWysłany: Czw Sie 08, 2019 03:56    Temat postu: Ottawa Senators scout was thrilled to get to make some picks Odpowiedz z cytatem

PHILADELPHIA - After sitting idle without a first-rounder in the NHL draft, one Ottawa Senators scout was thrilled to get to make some picks on Day 2. "The scouts were happy," general manager Bryan Murray said. "I think somebody shook my hand at the end." That wasnt the handshake Murray went into the weekend hoping for. And try as he did, he was unable to consummate a trade to give centre Jason Spezza his wish to leave Ottawa. "I called the teams or took calls from teams that were interested," Murray said Saturday. "We talked about the return, the type of deal we wanted to make. In a couple of cases there was real interest and it went away. So I dont know whether it was because of the draft and on the day of the draft picks are very valuable, whether that was part of it or it was something different." Murray wanted a first-round pick, a roster player and a prospect for his captain, who has a limited no-trade clause and thus the power to refuse to go to 10 teams. One of those 10 is Nashville, which had a deal worked out to get Spezza that couldnt go through because he didnt agree to go to the Predators. "David (Poile) talked to me and we couldnt go there," Murray said. "I told (Spezzas agent) Rick Curran that today, I had a deal sitting there if I wanted to do it, but he was on the list of no-gos." A Senators-Predators deal mightve landed Ottawa the 11th pick. Instead, Poile pulled the trigger on getting winger James Neal from the Pittsburgh Penguins for Patric Hornqvist and Nick Spaling. Considering that and the Anaheim Ducks trade with the Vancouver Canucks for centre Ryan Kesler, Murray knows that "the field narrows a little bit." Murray estimated that he talked to four or five teams about Spezza and that three expressed fairly serious interest. It never worked out, leaving everyone in the situation still hanging. “Im sure its disappointing for him, its disappointing for me because Id like to accommodate him if I could, but he does have a year left on his contract," Murray said. "If thats the case well have a pretty good player for next year." Or its possible that teams circle back to the Senators after July 1 if they dont land Paul Stastny or another free-agent centre. As far as Ottawas approach to the start of free agency, thats affected by Spezza, too. "I dont know, thats the problem," Murray said. "Part of your decision is what can you spend, where does it fit and what do you get in return for a certain player? If you dont know that, then its harder." Unable to get anything done on the Spezza front, the Senators made five picks to stock up for the future. They took defenceman Andreas Englund 40th, defenceman Miles Gendron 70th, forward Shane Eiserman 100th, defenceman Kelly Summers 189th and left-winger Francis Perron 190th. The 189th pick, a seventh-rounder, Ottawa got from the Winnipeg Jets for a 2015 sixth-rounder. That was the only trade Murray was able to make in Philadelphia. "It just seemed to me there were a lot of phone calls, a lot of talking, people interested, but nothing really happened," he said. "I had to make one trade at the end, a seventh-round pick for the sixth next year just to say I did something. So that was my accomplishment." Kanken Mini Backpack Cheap UK . -- Louisville backup quarterback Reggie Bonnafon ran for two touchdowns and passed for another and the No. Kanken Backpack Cheap UK . Patrik Bartosak turned away 50-of-52 shots for the Rebels (28-26-4), who halted their losing streak at seven games. Trailing 2-1 after 40 minutes of play, Feser forced overtime with his second goal of the game at 5:35 of the third period. http://www.kankenbackpacksaleuk.com/kanken-big-backpack-uk.html .J. -- Kevin Gilbride retired Thursday as offensive co-ordinator for the New York Giants. Kanken Backpack UK Shop . Particularly when speaking in the stadium of Tuesdays opponent: Manchester City. "Maybe they dont fear us as before," Pique said on Monday, "because in the last two years we didnt win the Champions League. Kanken Classic Backpack Cheap UK . That further limits the options of Australia coach Ewen McKenzie, who on Monday suspended six players who were involved in a night out in Dublin ahead of the Saturdays 32-15 win over the Irish. The Wallabies play Scotland on Saturday before facing Wales on Nov.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- All those records, all for naught. Peyton Manning couldnt cap the greatest season any NFL quarterback ever had or secure his legacy as the best QB in history because his Denver Broncos came down with a case of the yips Sunday night. They lost to Seattle in the Super Bowl 43-8 by falling behind right from the start and never recovering. The bumbling Broncos trailed before Manning ever got his hands on the ball because Manny Ramirezs bad snap went for a safety 12 seconds into the game. "It was a crazy start," Manning said, "not the way you expect to start the game." It only got worse for the leagues most prolific point producers who scored 606 of em in the regular season, then dominated the AFC in the playoffs but mustered only Demaryius Thomas 14-yard touchdown catch on the final play of the third quarter at MetLife Stadium. "We couldnt get it to swing, man," left tackle Chris Clark said. "We tried, but they just played better than we did today. It didnt shift. We didnt play Broncos football today. When you got a good thing going, you want to finish it off and we didnt do that today." Dominated in every way, the Broncos (15-4) trudged through the tunnel trailing 22-0 at halftime, then watched Percy Harvin return the second-half kickoff for a TD. "Youve got to play well in this game to win it," said Broncos boss John Elway, who lost Super Bowls by scores of 39-20, 42-10 and 55-10 during his Hall of Fame playing career before winning his last two. Elway returned to rescue his beloved Broncos in 2011 after the franchise foundered and his biggest coup was luring Manning to Denver. Over his two seasons in Colorado, Manning engineered the greatest comeback in NFL history: recovering from neck fusion surgery that weakened his throwing arm to win his fifth MVP award this season when he set records by throwing for 55 TDs and 5,447 yards. But he couldnt match that with the greatest comeeback in Super Bowl history after falling behind 36-0.dddddddddddd "I will tell you this: its hard to get things turned around against a great defence like that," Elway said. "They are a great defence. So, thats why you cant afford to lose the momentum because to try to flip it on a great defence is always hard." This was easily Mannings worst day since trading the blue and white horseshoe of the Indianapolis Colts for the orange-mane mustang of Denver. He was sacked for the first time in the playoffs, threw two interceptions, one of which was returned for a touchdown, lost a fumble and turned it over on downs. The bumbling Broncos finally found the end zone when Thomas made a leaping, twisting grab of Mannings 14-yard pass -- his 100th TD toss for Denver. But he needed a lot more of those to keep up with the efficient Russell Wilson, who didnt commit any turnovers and kept plays alive with his legs and pinpoint passes. "They outplayed us in every facet," tight end Jacob Tamme said. Thomas caught 13 passes for 118 yards but he also had a fumble as Denver was driving in the third quarter. Denver was missing five defensive starters who are on IR that might have made this a fairer fight -- Von Miller, Rahim Moore, Kevin Vickerson, Derek Wolfe and Chris Harris Jr. "We just didnt play like were capable of," Elway said. "Its disappointing. But we had a great year. And hopefully well learn from this. But it started tough and we just couldnt seem to get it going. "Its one of those nights. We had a tremendous year and well hopefully learn from this and were going to go at it again next year." Terrance Knighton, who helped hold Marshawn Lynch to 2.6 yards a carry, was already looking forward to that. "Itll be the 2014 season before you know it," he said. "Itll sting for a little bit tonight and maybe for a few more days but well have to bounce back." ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Sie 08, 2019 03:56    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama
Ważna osoba
Ważna osoba

PostWysłany: Czw Mar 04, 2021 04:35    Temat postu: Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Liczby Fibonacciego na rynku FOREX, czyli Harmonic Trading bez tajemnic
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Mar 04, 2021 04:35    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna -> Historie z życia wzięte Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: