Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj!
Jeśli masz jakieś pytanie. Wejdź i zadaj. Nie krępuj się.

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

lego harry potter

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna -> Dziewczyny o chłopakach
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Owen Leighton

PostWysłany: Sro Gru 13, 2023 15:49    Temat postu: lego harry potter Odpowiedz z cytatem

There is also a brutality conducted daily gi joe on ordinary users of this platform. It is quite invisible but follows the currents of time and attention generated by everyone using the platform that day or point in time. We, the users , create the currents of time and attention swirling around on all the social media platforms. But since they are a collective creation , no one individual controls them. That's what makes it fun –learning how to galvanize, shock, and stir up attention , and then send it this way or that .

Barry is shining a brilliant light into a dark place. I have lost faith in the culture of Systems Thinking . The darkness of the human mind is indeed the source from which all corruption infiltrating the systems man has made creeps in. It takes conscious work to keep the darkness at bay. Most people d polly pocket on't want to do this work because it is icky , painful at times , and humiliating at other times. So, we hide it in the dark places inside ourselves. But it does not go away. It remains quite actively there and very capable of acting autonomously and antithetically t fidget spinner o our own self-interests. This is how the corruption works .

What has occurred is what Gregory Bateson would have called " Schismogenesis " meaning a fracturing and a fragmenting of Systems Thinking into two or more conflicting factions, each of which would employ disparate practices. As near as I can tell, this is why Bebe has lost faith in the integrity of the Systems Thinking culture. At least one faction would retain the practices of the anachronistic and deprecated model of the Police Culture . This disparity has roots that goes all the way back to th lego minecraft e disparity between Theology and the secular Rule of Law.

What did the observer know and when did he know it? What did the observer report, and when did he report it? Did the observer know and report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? Was anything left out or distorted? Was any of it paraphrased, glossed over, or taken out of context? To my mind, this cuts to the issue of Bearing Accurate Witness (and the consequences of redacting information that one would rather not have brought to light).

Barry is absolutely correct, this is a case for the all the Columbo(s), the Poirot(s), and the Marple(s) of the underworld of man's psyche. I've been writing about this ( and by the way sharing it in EoST to the sound of silence ) for quite some time. I dubbed this work the work of Consciousness Warriors. I suspect my work is too artistry and suspicious for the Systems Thinkers of EoST. Indeed, Barry's thinking seems to be received this way as well, which is a lost for the group.

Bébé , in her E-Mail to me, expressly decried the absence of an em lego harry potter pathic human response. That created a dilemma for me, because Π was unable to provide the original context, so I had no useful information on what happened to cause Bébé to feel betrayed and wounded. Π could similarly see no reason for Bébé to be angry at him. But after I shared with him a bit more information, Π did see why her anger was directed at him. In other words, the failure to share relevant information blocks the possibility of empathy. If having and expressing empathy is the ultimate goal, the n concealing information is anathema to that goal.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Gru 13, 2023 15:49    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna -> Dziewczyny o chłopakach Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: