Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj!
Jeśli masz jakieś pytanie. Wejdź i zadaj. Nie krępuj się.

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Genie Bouchard is putting her Austral

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna -> Historie z życia wzięte
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bellroll33
Pomoc zaawansowana
Pomoc zaawansowana

PostWysłany: Czw Mar 21, 2019 07:26    Temat postu: Genie Bouchard is putting her Austral Odpowiedz z cytatem

MELBOURNE, Australia - Genie Bouchard is putting her Australian Open breakthrough form of a year ago out of mind as the Canadian concentrates on a new year and a new tennis season.The 20-year-old from Westmount, Que., takes the seventh seed when the first major of the season opens on Monday, with Bouchard facing Germanys Anna-Lena Friedsam.I try to see it as just a new year. Im not concerned about defending points from last year, said Bouchard, the 2014 Melbourne semi-finalist. To me its 2015. I start at zero and try to do as well as I can.My past results dont mean anything when Im going to walk out on the court tomorrow. I still have to fight and try to play as well as I can. I have great memories from last year, but it doesnt really mean anything to me this year.Bouchard is deliberately keeping the pressure off after rising into the Top-10 thanks to grand slam semis appearances in Melbourne and Paris, and a Wimbledon final.Her only goal at the moment is beating Friedsam— ranked 91 spots below her. The German took a win over the Canadian three years ago at a minor event in Slovenia.I know shes talented. Shes young, as well. I think she has a good serve, a good forehand. I dont really remember 100 per cent.Im just going to be ready for a battle. It will be my first tournament match of 2015 (after playing for Canada at the Hopman Cup team event in Perth)... Im really excited to go out there and try to do my best. Try just to prove to myself that I can get some matches under my belt at the beginning of the year. I think thats always very important.Bouchard has been without a permanent coach since parting with longtime mentor Nick Saviano under somewhat obscure circumstances in the off-season.For the moment, the Canadian is travelling in Australia with former player Diego Ayala. Thats about the extent of explanations from Bouchard about the arrangement,He was someone I worked with when I was younger. You dont get that on the tour now so much. So I think thats helpful for me right now.Theres that familiarity I have with him right now which is good, she added. Hes been on tour with a few players, can hit really well, as well.But as for any future plans: Were in Australia together. I dont know where its going to go, but thats the plan for now. Cheap Bill Mazeroski Jersey . -- Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que. Cheap Dave Parker Jersey . PAUL, Minn. http://www.cheappiratesjerseys.com/. He scored two highlight-reel goals in a three-minute span -- the second on a sideways bicycle kick in the 78th minute -- to give the Whitecaps a 2-2 draw with the Portland Timbers before a crowd of 20,303 at B. Cheap Pirates Jerseys China . Bring on Freddy Garcia. The well-travelled 36-year-old right-hander earned his second NL victory since 2007, and his first since he joined the Atlanta Braves last month, pitching six innings to help beat Miami 6-1 Thursday. Cheap MLB Jerseys . Nine-year veteran Danny Granger did not make his debut with the Clippers because of a technicality on the teams active list, which is signed by coach Doc Rivers before every game and relayed to the officials. Grangers name was printed by hand by a member of the public relations staff under the heading: "Updated Roster Additions," but the number on the sheet was not circled along with the other active players by the required deadline of 6:30 p.BALTIMORE -- Left-handed reliever Troy Patton returned from his 25-game suspension Thursday, part of a roster shuffle by the Baltimore Orioles that included the activation of Manny Machado from the 15-day disabled list. Patton was placed on the restricted list testing positive for a banned amphetamine. Patton took Adderall, a drug commonly used to combat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, late in the 2013 season and then was given a random drug test. The suspension cost him $174,180 of his $1,275,000 salary. Patton went 2-0 with a 3.70 ERA in a career-high 56 appearances for the Orioles last year. He made four rehab appearances with Triple-A Norfolk. To make room for Patton, the Orioles sent reliever Josh Stinson outright to Norfolk. Machado hadnt played since left knee surgery on Oct. 14. The third baseman was not in the lineup for the first game of a doubleheader against Pittsburgh on Thursday, but manager Buck Showalter said Machado would start in the nightcap. Machado was poised to return Tuesday, but rain postponed Baltimores game against the Pirates. The same thing happened Wednesday, creating the need for a single-admission doubleheader. "Manny wasnt going to play 18 innings first day back from rehab," Showalter said. "We could have waited to activate him, but we would use him in the first game if the right situation presented itself." The 21-year-oldd Machado takes the roster spot vacated by first baseman Chris Davis, who was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday with a strained left oblique.dddddddddddd Davis had a platelet rich plasma injection on Monday. "What they do is they draw your own blood and spin it, then they take the platelets and inject them back into your body," Davis said. "Its supposed to speed up the healing process and take the place of a cortisone shot." Davis believes the treatment was having the desired effect. "I had (the shot) on Monday. It was pretty painful," he said. "Tuesday I was sore and Wednesday I was sore. Today I feel better. Hopefully I am recovering and it will heal." Davis led the majors last year with 53 homers and 138 RBIs. Hes gotten off to a slow start this season -- he has only two home runs -- but hopes to return soon to add to the total. "I got off to my hottest start ever last year so there was a lot of excitement," he said. "I knew it was probably not going to happen again. But I felt like I was getting good at-bats and making things happen." Also Thursday, the Orioles optioned infielder Steve Lombardozzi to Norfolk to make room for first baseman Steve Pearce, who was signed to a major league contract Tuesday after being designated for assignment last week. Lombardozzi batted .292 in 19 games this season. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Mar 21, 2019 07:26    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama
Ważna osoba
Ważna osoba

PostWysłany: Czw Mar 04, 2021 01:48    Temat postu: Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Liczby Fibonacciego na rynku FOREX, czyli Harmonic Trading bez tajemnic
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Mar 04, 2021 01:48    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna -> Historie z życia wzięte Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: