Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj!
Jeśli masz jakieś pytanie. Wejdź i zadaj. Nie krępuj się.

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

khaki nike

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna -> Do administratora
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Jonas Lizzie

PostWysłany: Wto Cze 25, 2019 07:54    Temat postu: khaki nike Odpowiedz z cytatem

A lot of khaki nike our readers were not around for the original release of the Nike SB Dunk  Diamond , a collaboration between the swoosh and Diamond Supply Co. that set the sneaker world on fire. Maybe they were too young to care about kicks back then or were out of the game (like me), but it was a watershed moment that only elevated the status of the SB Dunks to an even higher and more revered level. It was a perfect storm of creativity and brand synergy and uh, lawsuit avoidance that everybody who was a part of it back then looks at that time with deservedly rose-tinted glasses.

And now we re stuck in an mens nike air trainers interesting situation; Nike can now bring back all of your favorite Dunks from back in the day and all they have to do is change them from a low to a high (or a high to a low) and nike 110 they will sell like hot cakes.But is that a good thing? Purists are obviously going to side with Nike doing it s loyal fans wrong because Dunks used to be about pushing the art style forward and creating bold and daring designs that fit in well with the skater counter culture.

I ve espoused on the death of the What The concept plenty of times this year. This was the exception. Still not on par with the nike 110 trainers Nike KD 6 and previous What The kicks, but at least the kitsch factor was high and the kaleidoscopic randomness was there, not like the color by the numbers approach the What The LeBron 11 and 12 took.When Stephen Curry won the MVP, you knew it was coming. Under Armour had to have something ready to commemorate the moment just like Nike had for LeBron James.

The combination of Flyknit and Lunarlon is too comfy and this multicolor option caught my eye from the first moment I saw it. I just wish that the entire sneaker was multicolor. I look forward to the Flyknit Lunar 4.Everyone was too busy talking about the  remastered Air Jordan retros that they missed out or just decided to ignore the remastered Air Force 1s that nike 95 ultra also released this year. Nike really hit a homerun with these.

So in this case, the Air Jordan XX9 Low did not make the cut because while the shoe itself is awesome, there s too much overlap between this and the original to really qualify it as new. Meanwhile something like the Nike LeBron 12 Low would qualify because it looks so dissimilar to the original that they are tied together seemingly by name only. I used those two as examples because we don t have Nike or Jordan representation on this post because well, they didn t deserve it.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Cze 25, 2019 07:54    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna -> Do administratora Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: