Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj!
Jeśli masz jakieś pytanie. Wejdź i zadaj. Nie krępuj się.

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Obviously with Ivan, that was also tough

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna -> Historie z życia wzięte
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
Ważna osoba
Ważna osoba

PostWysłany: Sro Gru 04, 2019 02:41    Temat postu: Obviously with Ivan, that was also tough Odpowiedz z cytatem

TSNs Aaron Ward explores changing attitudes towards homosexuality in professional sports in the three-part TSN Original feature series ReOrientation, premiering tonight through Friday at 6pm et on SportsCentre. Powered by SportsCentre, ReOrientation is hosted by the NHL on TSN hockey analyst and 13-year NHL veteran and is directed by Gemini Award-winning TSN Feature Producer Michael Farrell. "Ive spent years focusing primarily on breaking down what happens on the ice, so this series is something of a departure for me, but we believe the issues of homophobia and the culture of sport need to be examined and discussed," said Ward. "We knew the series would reveal some compelling insights, and I know I took away a lot from it personally. I hope viewers will be able to do the same." ReOrientation takes a sobering look at the pervasive culture of casual homophobia that is common in the locker rooms of professional sports, and reveals the struggles of gay athletes to find acceptance. The series tells the stories of former NFL defensive tackle Esera Tuaolo, who struggled to hide his sexual orientation throughout his nine-year pro football career, and MLS midfielder Robbie Rogers, who in 2013 became the first openly gay man to compete in an elite North American sports league. Ward also conducts interviews with a several NHL players, including Edmonton Oilers captain Andrew Ference, Los Angeles Kings captain and Stanley Cup champion Dustin Brown, Kings goalie Ben Scrivens, as well as league commissioner Gary Bettman, in order to examine changing attitudes in NHL locker rooms, as well as the impact made by the NHLs partnership with social advocacy organization You Can Play. With the ongoing controversy over gay rights in Russia causing global scrutiny ahead of the upcoming Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games, ReOrientation charts the progress of professional sports culture as it slowly inches ever closer to equality. ReOrientation will be available for streaming on TSN Digital platforms after each of the series three parts appears on SportsCentre. Once it airs, you can visit TSN.ca/ReOrientation to watch the series in its entirety, alongside a slate of bonus clips with interview subjects. ReOrientation appears in every episode of SportsCentre from Wednesday through Friday, with each part premiering in the 6pm et edition. Nike Air Max 95 Herren Sale . Paire broke Giraldo twice and lost his serve once in both sets to wrap up the win in 1 hour, 10 minutes. He will next face Pablo Carreno Busta of Spain, who advanced when Jurgen Zopp of Estonia retired with an injury at 5-5 in the first set. Air Max 720 Günstig . -- Athletics manager Bob Melvin is already starting to run out of superlatives to describe Scott Kazmir. http://www.shopairmaxschweiz.com/air-max-tn-fake-kaufen.html . Head coach Lindy Ruff confirmed on Sunday that his starting goalie has a head injury and the team will take it day by day. Nike Air Max Billig .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown. Nike Air Max 98 Schweiz . Donald Young lost in straight sets to Israels Dudi Sela 6-3, 6-0. Querrey, ranked No. 61, is the second-highest ranked American, ahead of Johnson (64).MASON, Ohio -- Top-seeded Serena Williams kept her poise during the toughest moments at the Western & Southern Open and pulled through a tough opening match as well. She rallied from behind in both tiebreakers to beat Samantha Stosur 7-6 (7), 7-6 (7) in an hour and 54 minutes. She found it useful to get pushed so hard in her first match. "Its good when you play a lot of close matches and you come out on top -- Im defeated, Im down and I come back and win," she said. "Thats very good." Stosur got ahead 4-0 in the first tiebreaker before Williams rallied. Stosur had two set points in the second tiebreaker, but hit a shot into the net and another one long to even it. Williams won it when Stosur dumped another shot into the net. "Against player like that you think, Oh, there is a chance there," Stosur said. "More often than not they come up with the goods to shut you down." Asked how she pulled it out, Williams said, "I really dont know. She was up in both of the breakers. It was just a great match, really." By contrast, Andy Murray needed little more than an hour to get through his opening match. He faced only three break points -- and fought all of them off -- during a 6-3, 6-3 win over Joao Sousa.dddddddddddd Murray is still trying to get back into form from back surgery last September. He also made a break with coach Ivan Lendl in March that was a big adjustment. "Its been a tough year," Murray said. "There have been a few things happen. Obviously coming back from surgery is hard. To me now, that isnt in any way an excuse. Now I have had enough time to get over it. Obviously with Ivan, that was also tough." No. 4 Tomas Berdych converted only one break point while losing to Yen-Hsun Lu 3-6, 6-3, 6-4. John Isner, who reached the finals in Cincinnati last year before losing to Rafael Nadal, moved on with a solid 6-3, 7-6 (1) victory over Marinko Matosevic. "I played so unbelievably well here last year," Isner said. "Im off to a very good start this year. I love this tournament. I feel very comfortable here." There was an upset in the womens draw. Third-seeded Petra Kvitova had trouble with her serve and lost to Elina Svitolina 6-2, 7-6 (2). Kvitova had nine double-faults and made just 52 per cent of her first serves. "Im disappointed how I played today, for sure," she said. "From the beginning, I didnt feel very comfortable out there." ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Gru 04, 2019 02:41    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz ją tutaj! Strona Główna -> Historie z życia wzięte Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: