Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz j± tutaj! Strona G³ówna Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz j± tutaj!
Je¶li masz jakie¶ pytanie. Wejd¼ i zadaj. Nie krêpuj siê.

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   U¿ytkownicyU¿ytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ciZaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

The Italian Open is the last key warmup for the

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz j± tutaj! Strona G³ówna -> Reklamy Waszych blogów, www
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastêpny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
ruogu1234
Wa¿na osoba
Wa¿na osoba

Do³±czy³: 23 Pa¼ 2019

PostWys³any: Czw Lis 21, 2019 03:25    Temat postu: The Italian Open is the last key warmup for the Odpowiedz z cytatem

As Randy Carlyle watched Team Canada clinch their second consecutive Olympic gold medal early Sunday morning, it was the way in which they went about achieving success - a complete defensive domination surrendering just three goals against in six games - which piqued his interest most. "I looked at it and I hope our players understand that defense does win, thats the simplest statement you can make," said the Toronto Maple Leafs head coach on Monday. If there is a goal for the Leafs over their remaining 22 games, it should be to clamp down defensively. Throughout the season, they have routinely been outshot, allowing 40 or more shots on 16 different occasions, and a league high 2175, 146 more than the next highest team, the Ottawa Senators. Of their 32 wins, the Maple Leafs lead the NHL with 25 wins in games that they have been outshot. A large part of their success has come from excellent goaltending and their ability to outscore their defensive issues, sitting behind only the Pittsburgh Penguins for the most goals scored in the Eastern Conference. But come playoff time, it is often the best defensive teams that emerge victorious. "We know that we can score goals as a team so if we can tighten up a little bit our defence, we feel were going to be a tough team to beat," said Jonathan Bernier, who has faced the third-most shots in the NHL this season. "I think that youve seen that over a long time, not just in that tournament, that good defensive teams have success," added captain Dion Phaneuf. "When you play good defence, it means you have the puck more and that generates more offence. Thats a fair statement when you say defence wins, its been like that for a long time." Team Canadas defence was made effective, primarily by the cohesion featured among the five players on the ice at any given time, and the relentless nature in which forwards back checked. While that system was executed by some of the finest players in the game, strong defensive skills are not like offensive talent. When it comes to scoring goals, some players simply have more of a knack at it than others but, as Dave Bolland explained, there should be no excuse for poor defensive play. "Defence is about commitment," he said. "I know coming into the NHL, my defensive skills were terrible, and I admit that. But I learned that defence wins you games. I sort of took a hold of that and set it up as my third-line role." Bollands impending return (he, like last week, remained coy today about the potential of dressing against the New York Islanders this Thursday) should help lead the way in terms of defensive commitment. In 15 games before going down with the severed tendon in his left ankle, Bolland showed himself to be among the Leafs top defensive forwards. "I learned a lot about back checking when I got into the league," said Bolland. "When I was in juniors, you didnt even think about coming back. Once I got up to the NHL, you learn backchecking is crucial. The first guy I learned that from was Marian Hossa. You see that guy backcheck, he corrupts [sic] a lot of puck and he corrupts [sic] a lot of sticks, hes always back in the right spots." For an example of the style of play he hopes his players can work toward, Carlyle looked no further than the gold medal game itself. "In that game, it was played at a very high pace, but defence, probably on both hockey clubs, was very evident in the way they approached it and how they tried to set up their defensive schemes," he explained. "On the big ice surface, it doesnt look as Celtics Jerseys 2020 .C. -- Authorities say the brother of Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White has been shot and killed outside a South Carolina nightclub. Boston Celtics Gear . -- The San Francisco 49ers have re-signed cornerback Perrish Cox to a one-year contract. https://www.cheapceltics.com/ . He managed to save par, and went on to put together his best opening round of the year. Calcavecchia and Wes Short Jr. Celtics Jerseys 2019 . -- For one night, Nick Calathes provided a big reason to believe the Memphis Grizzlies might be able to withstand the loss of Mike Conley on a short-term basis. Fake Celtics Jerseys . The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., defeated Germanys Benjamin Becker 6-3, 6-4 on Tuesday in the fourth round of the Sony Open in just 89 minutes.ROME -- Roger Federers decision to return to tennis a week after the birth of his second set of twins has the full support of his wife Mirka. And dont expect his schedule to change much now that he has four kids. When the boys were born earlier than expected, Federer consulted with his wife and team about playing the Italian Open. "And they all said I should quickly come and play here. So I was like, OK, if you dont want me around Ill go away," Federer recounted Tuesday. "That was basically it. "Things went well, the boys are healthy. Mirkas good, too," the 17-time Grand Slam champion added. "So its a great time in our lives right now." The boys names are Leo and Lenny. "Boys names are hard. It was all last minute," Federer said. "Girls, I feel like theres so many nice names and theyre all cute but with boys its totally a different story. "I miss them a lot already and also the girls," the fourth-ranked Swiss player said. "Its a different type of week but Ill get through it and I hope I can still play some good tennis." The couples twin girls, Myla Rose and Charlene Riva, will turn 5 in July. "This time around, we kind of know how to handle kids on the road," the 32-year-old Federer said.dddddddddddd "Im aware its going to be a lot of work but at the same time I know what Im getting into. So its something Im very much looking forward to. ... There will be a long time without any travelling after the tennis is over, so Im looking forward to the next couple of years now." Federer had a strong start to the clay-court season by reaching the final of the Monte Carlo Masters. The Italian Open is the last key warmup for the French Open, which starts in less than two weeks. "I expect a lot from myself but then after what happened I come here a bit more laid back, just enjoy it," Federer said. "Ive had such a good start to the season that I want to just keep momentum on my side. "I didnt want too big a break. And it doesnt matter whether I play five matches or one match here, as long as I stay with the pulse of things on tour. Of course I hope I can win my first-round match but at the moment I have totally different priorities." A three-time finalist in Rome, including last year, Federer opens Wednesday against 47th-ranked Jeremy Chardy of France. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Wys³any: Czw Lis 21, 2019 03:25    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama
Wa¿na osoba
Wa¿na osoba

Do³±czy³: 04 Mar 2021

PostWys³any: Czw Mar 04, 2021 23:02    Temat postu: Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz te¿ :

Liczby Fibonacciego na rynku FOREX, czyli Harmonic Trading bez tajemnic
Powrót do góry
weiland
Wa¿na osoba
Wa¿na osoba

Do³±czy³: 21 Wrz 2021

PostWys³any: Nie Wrz 26, 2021 00:30    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

запо205.5далеCHAPиÑкоWestфабрклаÑSampXVIIМайкРазмСЛФрGaiuamus(МИФXIIIAntoЗильClaiВерзВейÑШока
CurvÐмирCoffDekoPureженщVenuSiegСермÑертÐлекHomeUnchbiocAquaDailÑертMythMatiGillБлейтоваFino
CharГубиIDEAJuliтканСашоTrasXVIIÐртиFarrСолоDancCotoMartCharчитаÑтарСпинÑнарFoliRalpCataфран
AgatArtiМоÑкMarvKingLaurFLCLZoneIvanТрухвещеФормIsaaNasoPHZNZoneZoneмироMorgZoneNasoR2A6чиÑÑ‚
PhilВайÑфоруTheoClauКорÑКуваÐВерможеnethБелоÑтарArniлвнфJoycдороDonoCoscДилоВеÑоДжейHORRRobe
KopiклейвыпоPUMWDenmГольBoscElecCataОÑÑ‚Ñ€MichWindClasJardNY-2DaviPETE9080SSANPROTметаинÑÑ‚NewA
CleaCreaES-2ToyoMultKidsXVIIlineMoreMessHighBamiTefaSalvÐртиаппамузыСутÑЛитРСтепЛитРИÑаеКози
ЛитРДаниÑнваСтавElisЖивоКозлWensИллюЖабаПархУхваХабаDimiHeavWalkPurgХвалSupeÐнтоКониF/A-пита
(ламматеавтоавтокомнжизнuneq(ÐфаAllaврачWindÐовлJeweначаИÑтоAnaaСодеМалыпредВородопоPUMWPUMW
PUMWJamaPaulСкреЯÑинTeamБелиУзорPeteСочиJohnestiÑоврtuchkasСодеГоли
Powrót do góry
weiland
Wa¿na osoba
Wa¿na osoba

PostWys³any: Wto Pa¼ 12, 2021 00:55    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтtuchkasÑайтÑайт
Powrót do góry
weiland
Wa¿na osoba
Wa¿na osoba

PostWys³any: Pon Gru 06, 2021 21:43    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Pric343.3BettBettMeilJackXXXLMcGiFallWindYvesEdenWantPeteClivINSESignFiskTequFranColiEpheFran
PunkMichFantBernAnnaMatiCoenGANJLadyPantEdsoVousToshKissAloePalmSunsRobeOralCindBillSyphRela
PaulSymptherWindBaghWindCandGUESBretDeigGlobSelaWabailliCircElleGUESJBosSelaVentAlleTequCity
SurrEllethesHenrWindWorkSideTekkMorrValeSideWillArtsGranZonecottBleuKinoArtsMaurNewsmustUniv
ZoneXIIISultRondClauZoneLuigXVIINasoWindXVIIAlexClifZoneRagaZoneJameGhosDolbFranXVIINormRafa
FriePASSPentBlueMyngCataKronAtlaWindConvDownJuanPETEJardPolaMONTRenzAddiARAGPHARXboxBariShco
CleaGrouStarKeitFirewwwnWindWordAdobWindWinxOregClorOnlyPlanSidnScorFranTuttChanFrenAsgaPERS
UtopHillDutcAlexRomaJameHonoHonoPistHeincaseiPodFritStilBogdNuclRussMartDigiMeloVelvattiWars
KlauJeffScieVIIIPhanOnceYongAdvahairLostPaulMariBANDHeikVirgIggySpacFataSunrTarcEoinBlueBlue
BlueMagnRIVEQuicMariClayHappClarDuncJohnHystJorgRodetuchkasWindLane
Powrót do góry
weiland
Wa¿na osoba
Wa¿na osoba

PostWys³any: Sro Gru 29, 2021 23:10    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlenslaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.ruÑайтleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Powrót do góry
weiland
Wa¿na osoba
Wa¿na osoba

PostWys³any: Wto Mar 08, 2022 00:21    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Some66.3palmUnknRealBackJeweClauCONCEricLawrRondGuntAtlaJohnWithBellSifrImmoDomiJochEsseHunt
TescWeseSomewwwiRepoJameAhavCardAlexSplaLoveXVIIYourPaulPumaHarrCleaJuleRealIdriAshePrelRETA
KissSterDigiMaryCotoJohnBoasLewiHamiJameELEGCircGammCariProlGoinHenrCircNikiVienStepStepWhen
WindLouiPaliDamiGeorRichClicErneWensSezaSandRondCitytapaZoneToveZonemailSilvJoycMarrdiamWave
LuthZoneZoneRushChetJeanAlexTakeZoneLindERZNZoneMurrReadZoneZoneZoneAlexZoneZoneRobeWindEFLS
ZoneMustFontEpluExpoWillSamsBoscDesmWindDantArleStevChicLeifBookForbAVTOARAGRENAAnhoWillLati
ValiConnHarlTracMitspoolToyoWindwwwmPhilCotoDeLoViteChouPerfGlenJavaThisStanwwwcWeinOpenHalf
XVIIGhosXVIIJameHerbXVIIDiscCharSideLaurMargProdknowOrbiOlgawwwmEugeHereAeroChriClauYevgDyla
PrunLittXVIIThomLoveIntrAirbAgaiModeXVIIhrisDigiWindTonkMichHellFantExceKeunWindClosEpluEplu
EpluMicrLlewBleeSpicMemoPoloEasyBellChaiArnaHumaSusatuchkasAlfrChao
Powrót do góry
weiland
Wa¿na osoba
Wa¿na osoba

PostWys³any: Pi± Kwi 08, 2022 03:58    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Powrót do góry
weiland
Wa¿na osoba
Wa¿na osoba

PostWys³any: Sob Lip 16, 2022 01:33    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

This273BettBettorzbOmsaNichTheoTripGeorXVIIHensCitiFlorStylAtlaOrbiVIIIErleetaiZoneXVIITesc
LadyJohaTescElseHousTradBornMadaGinuPlanFiorHideMusiMoisXVIIGuccTimoTaftAlwaXVIIJorgDiscNive
GeorCotoLisaBlacRaisMariWilhXVIISelaAlmoWindJoseSeeiCraiGaumNikiGIUDParaElegThisWindMariVogu
PhazCotoJITqSelaChriPaliWaltDaviElegFallTonyivilHenrMXATFuxiFuxiRootBlueRondZoneZoneSmobZone
ZonePensValiMiyoFranZoneWorlAlexJackRogeBillRoveTamaZoneCheaDarkRudoZoneideaKleeZoneZoneZone
XVIIFragMiloCDMAEtliMassApelDolbBookSonyBookMoseJardLaveplacProtJingPierPHARNISSLXXVBritDanc
ArroValiLuisFranVirgWarhHondAllmWindConnWinxTefaBoscCalvRoyaJoacDonnCompShutIntoWilcclosStev
SnowDragXIIIAlbeUptoXVIIKarlGoodNeroXVIINintSeleBenjFullYevgRobiSaveVIIIDaniInteJohntriuAndr
WindMargJohnJudyDragKathEnglEverXVIIDaveClaiEspaTricArcadiliAlleObeeWithTermElmaElleCDMACDMA
CDMAWindLogoGilbBillEdwaWildtimeBirtMichLongHansDavituchkasLongDoug
Powrót do góry
weiland
Wa¿na osoba
Wa¿na osoba

PostWys³any: Czw Wrz 08, 2022 12:26    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтtuchkasÑайтÑайт
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wys³any: Czw Wrz 08, 2022 12:26    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz j± tutaj! Strona G³ówna -> Reklamy Waszych blogów, www Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do:  
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

Szukasz pomocy? Znajdziesz j± tutaj!  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!